Littlest Foodie’s Pumpkin Pie and Turkey Day Baby Food Puree
Combine pumpkin and turkey for a perfect Turkey Day meal for your Littlest Foodie. I used canned pumpkin puree and it took me no time at all to have it ready to eat!
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 slice of cooked turkey breast (2-3 ounces) – cut into large chunks (you can also use cooked ground turkey or chicken breast)
- 2 tablespoons of plain, full-fat yogurt
- 3-5 tablespoons of water, formula or breast milk
- dash of pumpkin pie seasoning (optional)
- 3-5 drops of pure vanilla extract
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Heat up and serve for your Littlest Foodie to gobble up!